Engineering and Technical Design
As part of our value-added services, we offer complete engineering and technical design services. Our staff combines technology with skill to expertly and efficiently design your products. By working collaboratively with our Manufacturing Department, our engineers and technical designers ensure a project’s cost effectiveness and optimal build.
Our staff includes in-house graphic artists and a marketing consultant who use industry-leading software and trends to conceptualize and design renderings that are bold and innovative.
Knowledgeable and detail-oriented project managers ensure that clients are treated with the highest level of respect and that projects are given expert attention. All details are covered by our office, including permitting. This passion for detail and for quality has earned the continued business of national clients, including Wal-Mart Stores and Southern Tire Mart.
Munn Enterprises has a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant located at our headquarters in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. Our production facility includes the following departments:
- Printing Department, which combine 3M products with modern technologies to ensure eye-catching and high-performance graphics
- Shipping and Receiving Department, which maintains an accurate and evolving inventory of parts needed to complete a wide range of projects
- Fabrication Department, which transforms high-quality aluminum and steel raw materials into ready-made components by experienced and certified welders
- Routing Department with computerized CNC routers for extreme precision
- Lettering Department, which uses an automated bending machine to build custom letters
- Sheet Metal Department, which uses hydraulic ironworker machines to punch, notch, bend, and shear metal
- Paint Department with two spray booths, a computerized mixing machine, and a new ROLLSROLLER flatbed applicator
- Electrical Department, which uses LED products to produce light more efficiently and promote a long operational life
- Mechanic Shop, to ensure our equipment is running at peak efficiency
Installation and Service
Ten install crews, five service crews, and two canopy install crews, led by industry veterans, take pride in their work and attention to detail. Our crews are experienced in installing jobs of any size and scope. They are also committed to providing ongoing, expert service for our products.
Through our sister company, Munn Outdoor Advertising, we offer production and installation of high-quality flex-face billboards. Our billboard properties are located in the strategic growth markets of Hattiesburg, Brooklyn, Collins, Magee, New Augusta, Wiggins, Sumrall, Purvis, Lucedale, Prentiss, Columbia, and Yazoo City. Our digital billboard, located in the high-traffic Oak Grove area of Hattiesburg, is also available to beautifully broadcast your message.
We provide certified crane operators, along with boom truck cranes and forklifts, at affordable rates. Our crane operators can handle a variety of projects at heights up to 150 feet in the air.