Twenty-seven years of experience in outdoor advertising and a strong belief in quality craftsmanship and top-notch customer service prompted Everette Munn, with the help of his sons Harold and Howard, to establish Munn Steel Fabricators in 1981. The company was incorporated as Munn Enterprises, Inc., five years later. A reputation for quality visual products, including signs, awnings, and canopies, and an outstanding service focus have led a strong pattern of growth with both local and national accounts across the southeastern United States, including the states of Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, and Georgia. The company’s operation, based in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, has evolved from a 1,200-square-foot fabrication shop and one truck and trailer to a 70,000-square-foot manufacturing plant with more than 70 employees. An installation and service network allows the company to operate outside of its direct footprint throughout the country. The latest and most advanced techniques and materials, crafted and installed by the most experienced and professional personnel in the industry, guarantee bold, long-lasting visuals.
At Munn Enterprises, Inc., we believe in building bold, innovative visuals that drive business growth. From first impressions to return visits, our products – guaranteed to be the best of the best, crafted with care and coupled with the highest quality of service – will impress for years to come.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe in treating our customers and our employees like members of our family.
- We believe in building relationships that last by providing the best products, crafted with care and precision.
- We believe in excellent customer service and in treating others the way we like to be treated.
- We believe in investing in our employees and in enhancing their lives with competitive pay and workplace advantages.
- We believe in unmatched integrity and in doing what is right.
- We believe quality is more than a buzzword – instead, it is the guiding principle in everything we do.
- We believe in tried-and-tested materials and methods.
- We believe in innovation and in staying current to the latest trends in our industry.
- We believe in our almighty God; in our risen Savior, Jesus Christ; and in the principles set out in the Holy Bible.
Vice President for Operations
William “Bee” Baylis
Human Resources Director
Shipping and Receiving Manager
Vice President for Installation and Service
Installation and Service Manager
Senior Project Manager
Permitting Director and Inside Sales Associate
Sales Representative (Hattiesburg-Laurel)
Sales Representative (Munn Outdoor Advertising)
Vice President for Engineering and Design
Art and Marketing Manager
Southeastern United States, including: Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida (pan handle – Pensacola to Jacksonville), Tennessee, Georgia, Texas